Thursday, December 10, 2009

So I haven't written on here for... what... a whole couple of days!  And when I did it wasn't very personal.  Like my parents were saying yesterday on the phone - my life has been incredibly intense recently and it makes it feel like a lot more time is going by than actually is!  As they also point out, it makes me hard to keep up with.

I'm definitely ready for vacation.  And even MORE ready to be with my family.  Yay Pittsburgh!  Here we come!

And that's all I have time for at the moment! :D  Time to work on packing.

love and blessings,

Rachel

2 comments:

Sam Kurien said...

Get the packing done girl!! OR are you like me a last minute packer?

Rachel Dawn Kornfield said...

Generally, yes - as in doing it all the day of the trip. This time I have so much to take for various family members and for Christmas that I've been working at it gradually for several days now :).